.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Friday, June 16, 2006

Oh my! Argentinaaaaa

Take a look at this wonderful goal. Esteban Cambiasso scores at the end of a 24-pass move. Truly a treat for any football fan.



Brazil, here we come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thanks for finding the video of this truly sublime goal!

6/17/2006 05:22:00 AM  
Blogger Dream Sporting said...

Hey buddy

I echo abi's comments. THANK YOU for finding this video. I watched it live and savoured it. However, after seeing it live, all I kept hearing was about the 24 passes leading to the goal. NOT ONCE did I get to see it after it happened....until now, that is.

Go ARGENTINAAAAAA!!!!

6/18/2006 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home