.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Next up... Google Spreadsheet

Stop reading for a moment, and click here to sign up for a trial of Google Spreadsheet.

An online spreadsheeting program that will let you do spreadsheets from anywhere, upload existing sheets, collaborate and allow others to edit your sheets online! You know what these guys are targeting, right?

Check out this online tour of Google Spreadsheet.

2 Comments:

Blogger pradman said...

dude...
Which school did you go to?
I have some doubts whether you are someone I know...
Schooling at AVM perhaps?

6/12/2006 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Knock, knock! I thought u were back in town and back to the blogging spree!!

6/13/2006 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home