.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Can you feel it?

Just back from a dinner hosted by a colleague. This happened over dessert...

I was telling a colleague what I had heard about ice-creams - "You know, Aman, someone told me this. Seems like when you eat ice-cream, it triggers some part of your brain, and you feel some sensations as you do when you are in love. Am not sure how true it is though."

Aman, feeling very concerned, replied, "Well, Vijay, after eating this ice-cream, I'm feeling an ache in this tooth. Could this be the same thing as in love?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both you & Aman seem to carry strange views about "love' ?

2/02/2006 08:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can tell both of you are wrong. Love is like an urge to buy a sweet in a well decorated shop and you realise what a mistaken notion only when you taste the same.

2/02/2006 09:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm love does have a bitter after taste sometimes. Doesnt mean you wont eat icecream again!

2/03/2006 09:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home