.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Monday, January 30, 2006

Remembering Him...


For generations to come, it may be, will scarce believe that such a one as this ever in flesh and blood walked upon this earth!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was Einstein on the Mahatma, right?
I came across a similar quote in one of the books i was reading the other day..
"For generations to come will scarce believe that such a one in flesh and blood walked upon the corridors of power in this country!" - That was SS Gadkari, author of the book "Electoral Reforms in India" on the one and only TN Seshan!

2/04/2006 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home