.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Sunday, March 05, 2006

CRASH!

CRASH wins the Oscar for the Best Picture this year. That is a surprise - S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E - because, just a few moments earlier, Ang Lee took the Best Director award for Brokeback Mountain.

Philip Seymour Hoffman and Reese Witherspoon take top acting honours, as George Clooney and Rachel Weisz walk away with the Oscars for the Best Supporting Actor and Actress.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinayak said...

I am not surprised about Crash winning...Haven't seen Brokeback Mountain though

3/05/2006 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger Vinayak said...

it has recently come to my notice that you have blogrolled me. Thanks for the honor :)

3/07/2006 01:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has more to do with my laziness than anything else. I should have done it aeons ago. My blog is honored by your presence.

3/07/2006 02:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home