.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Friday, May 19, 2006

Spielberg's Munich

This is the kind of movie you would want to recommend to anyone asking him / her to drop whatever he / she is doing. Spielberg's Munich is a modern classic!

4 Comments:

Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

after having seen the movie i wud say its highly overrated, not a modern classic.

5/19/2006 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Gokul S said...

not that great yaar... was expecting a more mature view of the Munich event from a guy like Spielberg. smacked of jingoism a bit...

5/20/2006 06:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a nice movie for people who havent heard abt the munich tragedy before (vis-a-vis me!). I downloaded and saw it aeons ago and realized that even though it was telling me only one side of the story, it was telling that side awesomely well.

5/20/2006 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Anu said...

I agree with Vatsan.. wasn't so great!

5/21/2006 06:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home