.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Friday, May 05, 2006

Blogging with the pundits

I've joined the DesiPundit team, and will share with you the best of my expeditions into Indian blogosphere, along with my co-pundits. To borrow the words of my fellow-joinee Jinal, "it's a little surreal to join the pundits, but I'm not complaining."

5 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

welcome aboard!

5/06/2006 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Abi said...

Congrats, VK! We look forward to good things from you (and of course, the rest of the DP gang). Good luck!

And, of course, have fun!

5/07/2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what diff does it going to make?

5/11/2006 03:34:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna S Mallya said...

good luck. looking forward to some 'gyan' frm the 'pundit'.

5/12/2006 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger Vaishali said...

hi vk

hey good luck and how did you join in?!

-
jvpoirot

5/13/2006 01:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home