.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ice, ice, baby!

Miss Iceland Unnur Birna Vilhjalmsdottir has won the Miss World 2005 crown, at Sanya in China. I guess most people would rather refer to her by her title than her name. Someone help me pronounce it. The Hindu says...

Unnur, 21, who describes herself as an "organised, ambitious and good-humoured" person, won the hearts and minds of the judges at the glittering finals of the 55th Miss World contest, held for a record third time in Sanya.

She said her motto is, "You are what you do."


India's Sindura Gadde lost out in the semi-finals.

Technorati links

1 Comments:

Blogger dwaipayan said...

really. every one will call her by her first name.

12/11/2005 12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home