.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Saturday, October 15, 2005

IIPM's statement?

PressTalk has published a statement which, they claim, has been doing the rounds for the past few hours as IIPM's official statement to the media.

From what I understand, the statement doesn't say much. Except maybe a curt admission that the IIMs are beyond compare, and that IIPM suffers from an irreparable megalomania.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yellow said...

Been following the Sabnis story very carefully - am a blogger myself, sadly one who seldom blogs any more. I find several mentions of other blogs wherein each claim to be the real Sabnis and extol IIPM's virtues. However, I can't locate a single blog - could you please help. Thanks

Btw, I agree with the megalomanic bit for sure..

10/18/2005 04:58:00 AM  
Blogger Vijay Krishna Narayanan said...

Check out http://realgauravsabnis.blogspot.com/: that's the loser's blog

10/18/2005 09:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though THE HINDU might not have known all this officially, they should have atleast known all this.

Today, there was an article on son-ponytail, Arindham in THE HINDU Metroplus. I can dismiss it as coinicidence... but is something wrong?

KG.

10/20/2005 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home