.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Friday, October 07, 2005

Donuts for you!

Haven't you discovered Orkut yet? The Google-affiliated online community that aims to "connect people through a network of trusted friends". Using Orkut, you can connect to long-lost friends, or simply make new acquaintances who share common interests and backgrounds.

If you need an Orkut invite, post a comment specifying your name and email address (preferably valid). I'll mail you one as soon as possible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to get an invite my email id is vmd(at)magtorq(dot)org

10/18/2005 01:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I have one please?
David Waters
david.waters@hotmail.com

10/22/2005 05:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home