.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Monday, July 03, 2006

GoPagal tag

Vatsan has tagged me, and this time, you, I and everyone else stand to gain a free air ticket. Just answer a simple question, tag four others and submit it on Pagalguy, and voila, your free air ticket is flying your way. The question is:

Q) On which GoAir Sector would you like to win a free air ticket?
A) Chennai - Delhi (cos it's the longest, right?)

The rules state that I must copy the entire junk they have put up, but since I'm not winning anything, why care? Go ahead, why say "No" to linklove?

I tag Vinayak, Sekhar, Aparna and Thennavan.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinayak said...

tag picked...though it's the most boring one ever :(

7/04/2006 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i somehow do not understand the concept of tags!

7/04/2006 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Aparna said...

Me would have picked up the tag, I swear, but don't know four more bloggers whom I can tag further. :(
I lose the ticket...:(

7/04/2006 11:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home