.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Chennai joins the Metroblogging bandwagon

Till yesterday, I didn't know what Metroblogging meant. Well, I don't claim much knowledge even now. But Chennai has been placed on the Metroblogging circuit, and that's great news!

Many thanks to Kaps, Kiruba, Nancy, Keerthi, Chandru, Vatsan and Echo.

2 Comments:

Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

thanks vk for featuring metroblogn

3/27/2006 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kaps said...

thanks for spreading the word.

3/28/2006 05:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home