.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Catch-22

Q: Describe a catch-22 situation that you were in...

A: Once, I was in Ayanavaram (a locality in Chennai), and wanted to go to Anna Square (also in Chennai). I didn't have a bike or a car. There were no auto-rickshaws either. I thought I was stranded. I didn't know what to do. Thankfully, bus # 22 came along, and I caught it, and reached my intended destination safely. That's a catch 22 situation I've been in!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aravind said...

wow wonderful :P

3/23/2006 01:21:00 AM  
Blogger K Praveen said...

Dude,

A catch-22 situation doesn't have a solution...but you got a solution this time...you are the 'ETERNAL'law breaker!!!!

3/23/2006 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger A.K.B said...

I hav travelled in Bus no. 21 as well as 23.. never had an oppoutunity to Catch-22!!

3/26/2006 09:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Sasha said...

This is a great poost thanks

7/09/2022 06:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home