.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Project teams and girls

My friend, Selva, has posted a set of laws that govern the staffing of project teams. Here is that Body of Knowledge!

Law 1: The good looking babes always join the other projects.

Law 2a: Your project is always...

For those who seek complete enlightenment, the full list of laws is available here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ganesh Anand T T said...

Great that you find time to maintain such a great blog! :-)

Cheers!!

9/17/2005 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home