.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

First look: Microsoft Office 12

New design, new interfaces and extreme user-friendliness. This is what Office 12 aims at. Softpedia takes a sneak preview.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first major release of office since office 95. The part I like the most about this release is that the file format is open standard and is XML based. I really think Microsoft is gearing up for a web based office solution after this release combining the power of AJAX and XML.

Eshwar

11/17/2005 05:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home