.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

VKpedia

Life as I'm learning it

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States

"It little profits that an idle king, By this still hearth, among these barren crags, Match'd with an agèd wife, I mete and dole Unequal laws unto a savage race, That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."

Monday, June 13, 2005

Meet "Arbit" Choudhury

I've never read a single comic strip nor followed a cartoon series in my life. The only things I know are that Tom is a cat, Jerry is a mouse, Dennis is a menace and Hobbes is a tiger (or is Calvin the tiger?).

However I ended up liking the "Arbit" Choudhury series of cartoons hosted on www.arbitmba.com. Arbit, whose actual name is Arpit is touted to be be the world's first B-school comic character. If what I hear from my friends in b-schools is true, then the creators need not have looked far for an inspiration. In any case, kudos to Shubham and Hemant!

Here's a sample of Arbit's wisecracks! Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vijay...Me too had never read a comic strip. But that arbit comic strip was great. I too enjoyed it.
Needless to talk of ur blogs. If these were not interesting, I would not have browsed your VKPedia (VijayKrishnapedia) at 3:30 AM.

Great show buddy. You seem to be managing quite a lot of things oflate.

Keep it going.

6/13/2005 02:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you identify me?
Let me see....Just send out an email saying that thanks for your comments.I have identified you.

I know you are honest. You will have just one guess and send the email. No telephones...No inquiries with anyone...
Just send out the mail....

you have to guess before 12 midnight of Tuesday (where the day ends)

6/13/2005 03:01:00 PM  
Blogger Vijay Krishna Narayanan said...

Whoever it is, thanks for taking the pains to read my blog at 3:30 AM. You've made my day.

I don't enjoy being on the wrong side of a mystery; however I don't insist on knowing who you are, Mr. Anonymous "Commentator"! Thanks yet again.

6/14/2005 07:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and btw, hobbes is the tiger. I recommend you read Calvin and Hobbes. and who is this anonymous guy? selva, probably. but ur reply was not very unexpected.

6/14/2005 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home